Online Dash Casinos
Dash Online Casinos
Dash is an open-source digital currency created as the result of a fork in the Bitcoin protocol. What makes this cryptocurrency unique is that it offers untraceable transactions. Furthermore, it’s a user-friendly payment option that’s widely regarded as one of the best alternatives to Bitcoin, next to cryptos such as Ethereum, Litecoin and Bitcoin Cash.
Online casinos saw an opportunity to improve the speed and convenience of deposits and withdrawals by introducing Dash as one of the available payment methods. Nowadays, there are many online casinos accepting Dash, but not all of them are worth your time and money.
We decided to make this comprehensive guide to help casino players find top online Dash casinos. Read on!
How to Choose Dash Online Casinos?
Even though Dash is a secure payment option, you need to make sure that the platform accepting it is also reputable. Therefore, make sure that the casino of your choice has a license from a legitimate gambling commission, as well as the certificate for fairness and trustworthiness from an independent auditor.
Still, the most important factor that you should take into account when selecting casinos is available payment options. Read this Dash casino review to learn how to deposit and withdraw Dash successfully.
Dash as Payment Method in Online Casinos
Dash may not be as popular as Bitcoin, but it’s still accepted in some great online casinos. The following two step-by-step guides will describe both deposit and withdrawal processes. However, to start your online Dash journey, you need to obtain the popular cryptocurrency, and the first step you need to take is to get a cryptocurrency wallet that accepts Dash.
How to Get Dash Wallet?
Dash wallet is a simple piece of software that you can install on your PC or mobile device. Some wallets are browser-based, so you don’t even have to install them.
Wallets are used to keep your money. They have two addresses — public and private. The private address is just for you — don’t share it with anyone if you don’t want your funds stolen! The public address is pretty similar to an email address. You can share it with someone who’ll use it to send you money and vice versa.
There are plenty of great wallets out there, and each of them can be used to make Dash online casinos deposits. We suggest you should start with the official Dash wallet found on the site of the popular cryptocurrency.
How to Deposit in an Online Casino Using Dash
Let’s take a look at the depositing process.
- Obtain Dash — To make a Dash deposit, you first need to obtain this cryptocurrency. You can do that by buying it in an official cryptocurrency exchange or ask someone you know to send it to you in exchange for fiat money. All you have to do is provide your public Dash wallet address to receive money.
- Select a Dash online casino — You need to choose a reputable and trustworthy site that accepts the popular cryptocurrency.
- Open an account — Register in an online casino of your choice by clicking on the Sign-up or Register button and filling out the form.
- Select Dash as your deposit method — Go to the Cashier section and choose Dash as your preferred deposit method, as well as the amount you wish to deposit. The casino will generate a random address that you have to use to deposit your dash. Alternatively, you can scan the QR code offered by the platform.
- Enjoy! — Once you deposit Dash and it is loaded to your account balance, you can begin playing games for real money.
Please pay attention to welcome bonuses that are offered on your first deposit. If there’s a welcome bonus, make sure to opt-in before you make a deposit.
How to Make Dash Withdrawal in Online Casinos
The good news is that using Dash at an online casino usually goes both ways, which means you can both deposit and withdraw using this payment option. This is not that common in the US, making cryptocurrencies great for American online casino enthusiasts. In this part of the article, we’ll describe what the usual withdrawal process looks like in online casinos that accept Dash.
- Go to the Cashier section
Navigate to the Cashier section of the site and select Dash as your preferred withdrawal method.
- Enter withdrawal amount
Enter the amount of money you want to cash out using Dash.
- Enter your Dash wallet address
Use your public wallet address to indicate where the casino should send your Dash.
- Wait for the pending time to pass
Every casino needs time to review your withdrawal request and confirm it. This process can last from a couple of hours to a couple of days, so make sure to check out the withdrawal pending time before joining a casino.
Pros & Cons of Using Dash
Dash is not a perfect payment method. It has a couple of disadvantages that you should know about before choosing this cryptocurrency. However, let’s start with the good things first — there are quite a few of them.
- Secure — Dash is a cryptocurrency based on the blockchain technology, which means the security levels are pretty high. Being a Bitcoin fork, it offers the same security protocols as digital gold. Make sure to read more on how blockchain technology makes cryptocurrencies virtually impenetrable to cyberattackers.
- Simple to use — Similar to other cryptos, Dash doesn’t need an intermediary to process payments. Every transaction is conducted peer-to-peer (P2P), and all you have to do is own a wallet and use wallet addresses to send and receive this cryptocurrency.
- Fast — The average Dash transaction time is 2 minutes and 39 seconds. This may be slower than some payment methods, but it’s still pretty fast compared to traditional deposit options, such as bank transfers.
- Affordable — Dash transaction fees change based on the trading volume, but the highest fee Dash users ever had to pay was $1.5 (in January 2018). However, the fee didn’t go above $0.4 after that, with an average being less than $0.01.
- Available for both deposits and withdrawals — Online casino players in the US often struggle to find a fast and reliable payment method that can be used for both deposits and withdrawals. Luckily, with the introduction of cryptocurrencies, their problems were solved. You can use Dash both to deposit and cash out your winnings in online casinos that accept this payment method.
- Not available in all online casinos — Cryptocurrencies aren’t accepted in all online casinos, as many still haven’t decided to introduce them. Even if they are accepted, the chances are that you’ll find Bitcoin far more often than Dash, simply because Dash is less popular than BTC.
- May seem complex to first-time users — Even though it’s easy to use, Dash may seem scary and complicated to people who haven’t had any experience using cryptocurrencies. In reality, Dash is far easier to use compared to certain non-crypto currency banking options.
Brief History of Dash
When Bitcoin hit the market back in 2009, it was pretty flawed. Transactions were slow, and the adoption process was dragging. Therefore, many crypto and blockchain professionals wanted to make alternative cryptocurrencies with improved features, and Dash is a result of one such effort.
It was created in January 2014 as a brainchild of Evan Duffield. Its original name was Xcoin, but it was rebranded to Darkcoin soon. The creators eventually settled for the name Dash, which was supposed to be an abbreviation for Digital Cash. The cryptocurrency gained momentum in the past couple of years, and officially became one of the 12 most popular cryptos in the world in 2019.
Right now, Dash may not be so popular, but there are still thousands of users worldwide, with more and more opting to use this cryptocurrency in online casinos. A single unit of Dash is worth approximately $67, but please bear in mind that the prices of cryptocurrencies often fluctuate.
It reached the all-time high on December 20, 2017, when one Dash was worth $1,642.22. The current market cap for this crypto is $656 million, and the max supply is 18,900,000 DASH, with more than a half in circulation already.
Why Dash Casinos Are Excellent Choice for US Players?
US players don’t have plenty of options when it comes to payment methods, as they are either slow or expensive. Moreover, some options are only available for one-way transactions — either deposits or withdrawals. That all changed with cryptocurrencies, so feel free to explore the best online casinos that take Dash deposits for USA players.
Although there aren’t many top Dash casinos for US players, there are still enough of them to accept players interested in high-quality gambling options using the popular cryptocurrency. Using Dash for deposits and withdrawals will save you plenty of time, as this payment option (like many other cryptocurrencies) offers a perfect solution for American casino lovers.
FAQ About Dash Deposit Methods
Below are some of the questions players frequently ask about dash deposit methods.
Dash is a blockchain-based cryptocurrency similar to Bitcoin. It was created after a Bitcoin fork and is now a stand-alone crypto that you can use for online transactions, including deposits and withdrawals in some online casinos.
It was created in 2014 by Evan Duffield. It was initially called Xcoin, then rebranded to Darkcoin, and finally settled for Dash.
Yes, this cryptocurrency payment method allows playing online casino games with real money. Cryptocurrencies are real, just like any other fiat currency, and when you deposit Dash to a casino that uses fiat currencies by default, it will be automatically converted.
For example, if the casino uses USD and you deposit in Dash, the casino will make an exchange and show you USD. At the moment, a single unit of Dash is worth $66. Therefore, if you deposit 2 DASH, you should have approximately $132 in the casino.
There are many gambling sites that accept Dash deposits, but not all of them are good for you if you’re in the US. That’s why we decided to do the grunt work and search for the best Dash online casinos, creating an impressive list which you can find on this page.
However similar to other cryptocurrencies, Dash uses several distinct features that make it rather unique. First of all, it uses the X11 algorithm, which is essentially a Proof of Stake algorithm but slightly modified. Moreover, its creators used Conjoin mixing to scramble transactions, enhancing privacy on the blockchain.
USA Casino Sites News
- How Does Bitcoin Impact Online Gambling?January 18, 2022
USA Deposit Options
How to Play Casino Games
Get Exclusive Bonus offers
Enter your email below to get the latest bonus offers.