Money Order Online Casinos
Money orders have been around as a payment method for ages. They first appeared in the UK, but quickly expanded to the US and the rest of the world. This payment method is similar to a check, but it’s still unique, as you need to purchase a money order for the amount you wish to pay for a service. That way, a money order can’t bounce in the way a check can.
For this very reason, and the fact that money orders are very convenient, many online casinos allow you to use them as a deposit and withdrawal option. They are easy to use, readily available across the US, and they let you control the amount you wish to deposit or withdraw.
Money orders also allow you to protect your data as you don’t have to provide any sensitive banking information to the casino.
If you want to start using money orders, let’s discuss how they work and how to use them in online casinos. We’ll discuss what their pros and cons are, and talk a little bit about their history. Most importantly, you’ll get a detailed list of the top online money order casinos you can join and enjoy. Let’s begin!
How Do Money Orders Work in Online Casinos?
Any money order casino review needs to discuss how money orders work, even though it might sound straightforward. The first thing you need to do is purchase a money order at a retail store that sells them. As the service is quite popular in the US, you can get money orders in many convenience and grocery stores, post offices, and many other locations.
Make sure you put in the exact amount you wish to deposit, along with the casino’s full name. Don’t forget that there may be a small fee, depending on the location of purchase.
Once the order has been bought, you need to send it to the casino. You can use FedEx, UPS, or any other postal service. If you’re not sure what to do, it’s best to look for instructions on the online casino website. If you’re still confused, make sure to contact customer support at the casino, and they’ll help you out in no time.
When all of that is done, the money will automatically appear in your casino balance, and you can start placing your wagers!
Pros and Cons of Money Orders in Online Casinos
Before you start using the best online casinos that take money order deposits for USA players, you need to learn about the pros and cons of money orders. The service is full of advantages, but there are a few disadvantages worth knowing.
- Anonymity — No banking information is required, so your information stays safe, and you remain anonymous. This is never the case with most other payment options.
- Simplicity — Money order online casinos deposits are extremely simple to do. All it takes is for you to buy a money order in the amount that you want and send it to the casino. The casino then takes care of the rest, and the money soon appears in your account.
- Budget control — The main appeal of money orders is that they allow you to control your budget, as the amount you purchase the order for will be the amount that reaches your casino account.
- Time — The only real disadvantage of money orders is the time it takes for the money to reach the casino, as you need to purchase the order, send it, and then wait for it to reach the casino so the people there can add the money to your account.
- Inconvenience — Another small disadvantage of money orders is that you have to physically go to a place that sells them. This is slightly inconvenient considering the fact that most other payment methods allow you to complete your transactions online
How to Make Deposits and Withdrawals With Money Orders in Online Casinos
If you’re going to start using the service in online casinos accepting money order deposits, you need to follow our step-by-step instructions.
Remember that you can always use other methods for withdrawal if you want to, as every casino offers a wide variety of payment options for both deposits and withdrawals.
- Sign up to an online casino that accepts money order deposits by choosing one of the recommended online casinos from this guide.
- Contact customer support and ask them for the address where you need to send the order. Also, it’s useful to inquire about the minimum and maximum amounts you can send.
- Go to a physical location that sells money orders, like a supermarket, convenience store, bank, credit union, check cashing store, money transfer store, or US post office.
- Buy an order for the amount you want to deposit. Make sure you bring enough cash for that amount plus a small fee that’s likely to exist at most of these locations. Also, make sure you double-check the information you’ve put in the order, most notably the online casino’s name and the amount you want to deposit.
- Send the money order in an envelope to the casino. You can use FedEx, UPS, or any other postal service. When the casino receives the order, the money will quickly be added to your balance.
Using money order at an online casino is even easier for withdrawals. You only need to follow these steps:
- Go to the Cashier section of the casino and select money order as your withdrawal method.
- Check that all the information is correct, most notably your name and address. Start the money order.
- The money will reach you after the casino approves the transaction and sends it. If there are no instructions on how to use money orders for withdrawals or if this method is not listed, contact customer support, as it might be them who have to start the process, not you.
Brief History of Money Orders
These days, money orders are most widely used in the US. However, they started in the UK more than two centuries ago! The service began operating in 1792 for a hefty price, which made it quite unsuccessful in the beginning.
In 1836, the fees were lowered, and the popularity of the service increased. It also expanded to other countries and became quite popular in the US by the 1850s. Even the US Postal Service started using money orders to send money as post office robberies became more common. As time passed, more and more institutions and private companies began using money orders.
Today, you can buy money orders almost anywhere in the US, and many notable companies like Western Union, Wal-Mart, and MoneyGram offer them as well. What’s more, you can send money orders to as many as 29 countries via the US Postal Service, which is why they can be used in many international online casinos.
Besides the US, money orders are also quite common in several countries worldwide, most notably India and Japan. Naturally, they are used in many others, but their popularity and accessibility varies from country to country.
How to Know if Money Orders Are the Right Payment Method for You?
If you care about security and anonymity, then gambling sites that accept money order deposits are most likely the right choice for you. Naturally, many people who care about remaining anonymous use cryptocurrencies. However, if you don’t want to get into the hassle of starting a digital wallet and investing in specific cryptocurrencies while being at the mercy of continuously fluctuating exchange rates, then money orders are a far better option.
Furthermore, if you genuinely care about your budget and how much you spend on gambling, money orders are perfect for you. You always have to deposit specific amounts with them, and thanks to the fact that you have to go out, buy, and then ship them to the casino, it won’t be so easy to make an impulse deposit.
All in all, if security, anonymity, and budget control are important in your mind, money orders are definitely the payment method you should use in online casinos.
Now that you know all there is to know about money orders, you only need to decide whether or not you should start using them. Hopefully, all this detailed information on how to use money orders, how they work, what their pros and cons are, and what types of players should use them is enough for you to make a decision.
If you decide to start using money orders, you don’t need to search for online casinos that offer this service. All you need to do is pick one of the recommended casinos listed in this guide, join it, and make your first money order deposit. Good luck, and have fun!
FAQ About Money Order Deposit Methods
Below are some of the questions players frequently ask about money order deposit methods.
Money Orders for online casino deposits are easy to use and give you an alternative to using credit cards to deposit at online casinos.
Yes! Money Orders are available in grocery stores, convenience stores, banks and other outlets.
Once you have the Money Order ready to go, simply mail, Fedex or courier it to the address provided by the casino.
Money Orders are quite anonymous, can be paid for with cash and just need basic information to use as an online casino deposit method.
How to Play Slots for Real Money
Playing online slots is relatively easy. All you have to do is select your bet amount and click the Spin button. However, we decided to make a step-by-step guide on how to start playing online slots right away.
Even if you want to play games other than slots, the process is quite similar. For example, if you’re going to play the best online roulette games, all you have to do is select an online casino that offers this type of game. The good news is — most of them do.
USA Casino Sites News
- Aristocrat Launches NFL Superbowl Jackpots Casino GameOctober 12, 2023
USA Deposit Options
How to Play Casino Games
Get Exclusive Bonus offers
Enter your email below to get the latest bonus offers.