Online Casinos Check Deposits
Checks may seem like a blast from the past to younger generations of online casino-goers. However, they are still a valuable alternative to popular methods, such as cryptocurrencies and credit cards.
Put differently, online casinos trust checks, as they proved to be a very secure and reliable payment method, even though they come with one significant disadvantage — slow withdrawals.
Still, if you prefer using less popular options and don’t mind waiting, checks might be just the thing you need.
Therefore, let’s talk about eChecks casinos online and what you should pay attention to before joining them. Read on!
Pros and Cons of Using Checks in Online Casinos
eChecks aren’t a perfect payment method — none of them is. Therefore, we’ll present what’s generally considered the advantages and disadvantages of using this option in online casinos.
- Fast for deposits — A cryptocurrency user might find this claim laughable, but a user who relies on traditional banking methods could find it correct. Simply put, eChecks are much faster compared to wire transfers or paper checks. It all depends on your point of view. One thing is sure, though — check deposits at online casinos are more convenient and faster than cashing out.
- Easy to use — eChecks are a pretty straightforward payment method if you have a bank account, which we assume you do. Learning how to deposit and withdraw using this option is easy, and if you don’t know how to do it, don’t worry, as we’ll explain both processes below!
- Large deposits — Casinos allow you to deposit thousands of dollars using this payment method. However, you should take into account that the minimum deposit amount limit is very high.
- Easy and secure transaction — The gist of check payments is that they are processed and confirmed by your bank, which is the safest and most secure finance institution.
- Not universal — Like it or not, checks are a thing of the past, or that’s what many new online casino operators think. Therefore, they are not offered as a banking option in many casinos.
- Slow withdrawals — Even though deposits are convenient with eChecks, withdrawals can be a real pain in the neck. If you’re a kind of person who starts champing at the bit to get your payout as soon as possible, you might want to consider using an alternative for cashing out. Moreover, withdrawal checks are sent via mail. No, we’re not talking about email — you’ll literally receive a check in your mailbox.
How to Use Checks as a Deposit Method in an Online Casino in 3 Easy Steps
Depositing your funds to online casinos with an eCheck is safe and reliable. Most importantly, it’s relatively easy to do it if you have a bank account in the US. Here’s a simple step-by-step explanation on how to successfully make a deposit with this payment option.
- Select an eCheck casino and sign up
You’ll notice that we offer several platforms on this page. All of them have one thing in common — they offer check deposits. Feel free to select the one that meets your needs (take a good look at their welcome bonuses as well!) and proceed to the signup process. Enter the required information and confirm your account before moving to the next step!
- Select a check as your deposit method
Navigate to the cashier section and select eCheck. The casino will open a form where you’ll have to enter your routing and account numbers, as well as the additional personal info required to make a successful eCheck deposit.
- Start playing real-money games
Wait until the funds are loaded to your casino balance. As soon as that happens, feel free to select any game and start your online casino adventure!
Even though this guide should apply to most eCheck online casinos, each platform has different payment processing times and terms.
Therefore, make sure to check the minimum and maximum deposit limits before making an eCheck transaction. Moreover, read more about potential fees imposed by the casino and learn whether you can use eCheck deposits to claim welcome bonuses (or other promotions).
How to Use Checks as a Withdrawal Method in Online Casinos in 3 Easy Steps
Although withdrawals with eChecks are less common than deposits, some casinos offer them as well. The cashing-out process is as simple as depositing, but comes with one major disadvantage — it uses traditional mail.
Here’s how you can do it:
- Select check withdrawal
Go to the cashier section and select the option “check by courier.” Enter the desired withdrawal amount and confirm your transaction.
- Wait for the check
After the site verifies your account, the check will be on its way. Make sure to check your mailbox regularly.
- Cash the check
If you’ve cashed checks before, you probably know how it works. Alternatively, make sure to read about it on the web or contact your bank.
If you don’t have experience with withdrawing money from online casinos, please pay attention to the withdrawal pending time. All casinos need some time to confirm your withdrawal request, regardless of the payment method you use, and it can last from a couple of hours to a couple of days.
Concerning the time required for the check to reach your mailbox, it’s difficult to estimate how long you’d have to wait. It all depends on the courier service, your location, and more.
Why Are eChecks Great for Online Casino Deposits?
Are eChecks the best option for casino deposits? It’s difficult to say, as they are subject to personal preferences. If you’re the type of person who enjoys instant transactions, you might be repelled by the idea that eChecks are slow. Still, they are faster than many traditional payment options. On the other hand, if waiting for payment isn’t too much of an issue for you, you’re going to love the convenience and security of eChecks.
If there’s one thing that we could bring up to describe this payment method, it’s reliability. In short, you’ll stay on the safe side by using this banking option, as there’s little room for error. After all, withdrawals are issued by courier, so it’s impossible to have your money stolen by cybercriminals.
The reliability and convenience of this payment method are the main reasons there are plenty of online casinos that accept electronic checks.
To sum up, eChecks offer a great alternative to other payment methods. They may not be the fastest option, but they are certainly much quicker than traditional cashier checks or personal checks. Moreover, they offer enhanced security, as well as reasonable fees.
Still, this method has some downsides, such as withdrawal time that you might not like if you’re used to instant payments.
Ultimately, it’s up to you to choose. If you decide to use eChecks, it’s important to choose a reliable, fair, and secure online casino that accepts this banking option. Therefore, we decided to help you out and did research by choosing the best platforms that accept eChecks. All you have to do is select the one that meets your needs, open an account, make a deposit, and start your online casino journey.
Feel free to examine our list, and pay attention to welcome bonuses that every casino offers for new players if you want to have the best possible experience.
FAQ About Check Deposit Methods
Below are some of the questions players frequently ask about check deposit methods.
Checks aren’t similar to cryptocurrencies, e-wallets, or credit cards. The transactions via electronic checks are completely different from other payment methods, so first-time users usually have plenty of questions about them. We’ve answered the most frequent ones below.
Online casinos that accept eChecks will offer this banking option when you open an account and go to the cashier section on the site. All you have to do is select the preferred option, fill out the required information (including your routing and account numbers), and confirm the transaction.
eChecks are the most common and most convenient way to make a deposit. Yet, some casinos still accept cashier’s and personal checks, although this method is more expensive and much slower. If you don’t want to use eChecks, a far better alternative would be using credit cards or cryptocurrencies.
Yes, it is. In fact, eChecks are one of the safest deposit methods out there. Checks are reviewed and verified by your bank, meaning there’s an enhanced layer of security to them.
Yes, there are, although they are not quite as common as casinos that accept other, more popular, payment methods, such as credit cards or cryptocurrencies. Either way, there’s enough of them to meet every player’s demands.
USA Casino Sites News
- Aristocrat Launches NFL Superbowl Jackpots Casino GameOctober 12, 2023
USA Deposit Options
How to Play Casino Games
Get Exclusive Bonus offers
Enter your email below to get the latest bonus offers.